Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Tuesday, December 20, 2005

    Online wanderings

    So much happens so fast in this world. It's impossible to keep up with everything that I'd like to pass on, but here are a few things I found in today's online wanderings.

    Modern Day Knightings

    The Persian Empire Strikes Back

    Reaaaaally Early Period England

    Ancient Embroidery is fading away

    Second Life Griefer Attack contained

    Northshield Super Peer Made!

    1 comment:

    1. My simple garb is like the really really old garb that Adam wears in the Garden of Eden...

      ReplyDelete

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.