Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Saturday, October 01, 2005

    Geekier than thou!

    Well, here's a lovely shot (courtesy of Russ) of Matt, myself and Jen in our hats. Looks pretty cunning, don't you think?

    This is from the pre-party private premiere of Serenity the other night. Wow, say that three times fast.

    You know what I hadn't thought of? In the SCA, my name is Jinan. For those who have never heard it spoken, it is pronounced jih-NAYN. Coincidence that it sounds like Jayne?

    I'm thinking there might be a filk in my future, to the tune of "Hero of Canton"...hey, Russ, wanna help me out with this? Immortalize me in song? Embarrass me in public? Just make sure you mention my 'special powers'.

    1 comment:

    1. Heck yes I shall help you.

      I've always wanted to imortalize myself in song ... just haven't gotten around to doing it.

      ReplyDelete

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.