Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Saturday, August 27, 2005

    Map of Burning Man

    Burning Man has been going on for many years now and I'd always wished I went back in the mid-nineties before it got so huge. Now I really have almost no desire to go. Only that I have a bunch of friends that go from the west coast, and the whole performance art thing would be cool to see. Not sure if I'd enjoy the naked people...it might remind me too much of my first Pennsic.

    But I digress. Many people across the land are traveling right now to this big chunk of Nevada desert. I hear it is a confusing place when you arrive. A burner named Lisa has created this hand drawn fabulous map of the site for those who get lost easy.

    Pretty cool - looks like it took lots of 'walking around' kind of research. And the stream-of-consciousness text all over the background looks like it'll be fun to read. I think I should be drunk first or something, or it may not make any sense at all.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.