Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Tuesday, August 23, 2005

    Fable has gone Gold

    One of my favorite Xbox games, Fable, has gone gold. That means that there will soon be a new version with added content. I just love games where the choices you make in play affect your good/evil qualities. And Fable already had some of the BEST graphics ever. The new one will probably be super slick.

    If you haven't tried it yet, go rent yourself a copy and see how much fun it is to kick helpless chickens. This of course is only a small part of the experience, but boy is it a satisfying one.

    I just wish there was a female character to play. Oh, well. I guess I'll have to wait for the Gold version and see. I better dust off the old Xbox and get ready...

    1 comment:

    1. I have always been against all things XBoxy...but I think I will get the new XBox 360.

      ReplyDelete

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.