Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Monday, May 16, 2005

    Outlands Map


    OutlandsMap
    Originally uploaded by anachronista.
    Ok, OK! I'll post an image of my Map of the Outlands! Don't you all know this is hopelessly out of date?

    Caer Galen is still a shire on this map. No, I'm not making a new one. You should all know by now that I do things like this once and once only. After the 200 hours this map took away from my life (I carved my own quills and made my own period pigments) I'm just not that into doing another one.

    My next BIG project like this is going to really knock your socks off. It will not be ready for at least a year or two, so don't hold your breath just yet.

    1 comment:

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.