Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Monday, May 23, 2005

    Off with his head!


    Found a great Amazon Throne in Second Life last night. Pretty much as soon as I sat down, someone who lived on the island came over to talk to me. I hope I didn't desecrate it or anything.

    The view was great from here. There was all kinds of pagan art all over that I didn't get a chance to see before my computer crashed. They have even built a cave system under the mountain.

    I'm just glad I don't have anything this big and heavy to move up to Sir Torins (where I'll be staying for the summer).


    "Hey, Torin. You got room for an Amazon Throne in your garage?"

    Because I could get used to this. Now, if only I could figure out a way to be Queen....

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.