Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Wednesday, January 05, 2005

    Young Blades - New TV Show on PAX: Pre-review/Preview

    I caught a brief glimpse of the "Young Blades" trailer while flipping through channels the other day, and went straight onto Google to see if I was indeed just hallucinating.

    I was not. Sigh.

    Please, go to the website and click on 'view the trailer'. Everything else that happens to you for the rest of the day will seem great by comparison.

    Granted, I cannot give a real 'review' of this show until I've actually seen it, but I'm not going to hold my breath that the fight scenes will be any good, the costuming will be anywhere near accurate or the acting will be any better than my 9th grade high school play.

    Poor Dumas is probably rolling in his grave. Or trying to stab himself in the eyes so he doesn't have to watch this pablum.

    Go read the original version of the Three Musketeers online! Or, get the 1974 move "The Three Musketeers" from Amazon. At least that movie was pretty close to his story.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.