Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Tuesday, January 04, 2011

    The Sims Medieval! Gaming forsoothly...

     

    I'll admit, I've never played the Sims. When the original was popular, I was not impressed by the graphics, so I never played. I see they've spruced things up a bit, but it looks so much like the Shrek movies, I keep expecting to hear Donkey yapping away during this trailer. But no, that fine voice-over is clearly Patrick Stewart. Glad he's getting some work out of this.

    Maybe if I have a job by this spring I'll be able to check it out...otherwise, I'll be late to this mock party too. Better late than never, though!

    More info and videos on the Sims Medieval website. Get Medieval!

    Posted via email from anachronista

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.