Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Wednesday, July 28, 2010

    Get your Daft Punk Tron Legacy soundtrack teaser right here...

    The original Tron was so pivotal to my development as a young teen. I was playing lots of arcade games and Atari 2600 at the time so I was primed for the possibility of a 'game' world when I watched it. I dearly hoped that someday, in my lifetime, humans would be able to jump into networks of virtual landscapes and do combat similar to video games, be able to affect changes inside the systems, or soak up data like a sponge.

    What with all those virtual reality gadgets and worlds (like Second Life), and augmented reality advertising starting to pop up everywhere, I think it's only a matter of time before we believe the world is one big computer simulation anyway.

    I think we're almost there...

    <span>Daft Punk for Tron Legacy Soundtrack by Hypetrak</span>

    Posted via email from anachronista

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.