Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Wednesday, September 16, 2009

    The Mysterious Explorations of Jasper Morello

    Occasionally I'll deviate from medieval interests and find some cool steampunk thing like a costume or gadget to show you. One thing I like about steampunk is there are zero rules, as there are no authentic relics, customs or clothing to try and recreate. Plus, it blends well with science fiction, space travel and horror.

    Check out this amazing steampunk/horror story. It's one of the most brilliant expressions of this genre I've yet seen. You might want to get a cup of tea...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.