Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Friday, August 01, 2008

    Massive museum photo collection

    I learned a lesson today: one should not clicketh too many interesting links whilst at work. Especially ones that involve SCAdian museum visits.

    I teased my eyeballs with just a few images from Racaire's beautiful Flickr museum gallery earlier, and counted the clock until I could leave. Now that I'm home, I'm sitting down for a long spell.

    Here's one of her many galleries full of amazing artifacts, objects and images of the past:



    Got some time? Good. Peruse all of Racaire's museum Flickr galleries - they are truly a wonderful gift to us anachronists...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.