Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Sunday, April 06, 2008

    Doomed Sci-Fi TV pilots

    I'm not totally a medieval girl - I like the Sci-fi too! I used to watch all kinds of shows on TV like Buck Rogers, which is just uber-cheesy to watch today. The following clips are ALL cheese, with one having a bit of medievalism: Morgan Le Fay. Why she takes orders from a talking Godzilla I can't seem to figure out...

    I really appreciate that some network executive yanked these projects before any unsuspecting viewers were harmed. I mean, this much cheese could be fatal.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.