Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Friday, March 21, 2008

    LARPing in Central Florida

    Well, that was not the accent I was expecting. Is he a transplanted elf from New Joisey?



    Oh, and the term 'live action LARPing' is a bit redundant. Oh, well, I can forgive - it seems Mr. Transplanted Elf wasn't quite ready for an interview.

    I would have role-played fear of that magical camera contraption, myself....and maybe attacked it with one of those pink swords on the table, because it really all does come down to the fact that playing with swords is fun.

    To each his own, I guess. Verily, I am glad I found the SCA, or I might still be wearing elf ears, too.

    And this would be a WHOLE different blog.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.