Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Saturday, January 26, 2008

    Anachronistic Travels - A Custom Google Mappe

    Have I mentioned lately that I'm a Google whore? I have finally taken the time to export the information from another map service I joined years ago (which didn't seem to develop well) into the new "My Maps" feature of Google Maps.

    I shall add historic places, great restaurants, SCA and reenactment event sites, festivals and other such fun as I encounter them.

    Click on any of the markers for more information about where in the Known World I've been...


    View Larger Map

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.