Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Wednesday, March 21, 2007

    SwordPlayLA Video mix

    I'm an online video junkie. I'm always looking for fun things I can create playlists of to share with others. Well, these guys at SwordPlayLA have a few pretty cool swordfight, choreography and practice videos that I thought some of you might like to watch, gathered together in a collection I like to call "Playing with Swords."

    Plus, this gives me an excuse to try out Revver's video platform. Could it be that YouTube has some competition?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.