Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Sunday, December 24, 2006

    Under the Scotsman's Kilt

    The very first time I heard "Under the Scotsman's Kilt" I was 16 at a Renaissance fair. Such risque material only furthered my desire to keep coming back to the Renfair, and eventually my elf persona was born.

    Yes, I was once an elf. Not in the Christmas kind of way, either. The latex ears kind. Which made this video all the more funny to me. Because now I'm playing World of Warcraft (as an elf, naturally!) and someone's gone and made a machinima of the very song that lured me into the Renfair scene. Oh, the irony....



    By the way, Happy Holidays! I'm going to go drink some egg nog now.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.