Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Friday, December 22, 2006

    New 3-Column layout!

    Google, in their infinite wisdom, has upgraded the free Blogger service to include much more layout freedom. Of course, if you simply click 'upgrade', you lose any previous customization, but the handy little CSS boxes make hand-coding a breeze now!

    After much tinkering, some swearing, and a few scares (like nearly deleting my whole blog) I have achieved 3 column nirvana!!

    Look at all this space! I've moved some things around, added some new stuff, and deleted some old, crusty, underperforming links.

    Let me know what you think.

    Hate it? Love it? Couldn't care less? A pox on you then.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.