Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Sunday, February 12, 2006

    Estrella Wars / Star Wars


    Estrella (which means "star" in Spanish) Wars always falls over Valentines Day, which has led to some interesting gifts if I happened to be dating someone at the time. Like the red 'period' underwear. Woo! Too bad they were made from wool. Really, I'm allergic to wool. And a reaction 'down there' does not good romance make.

    Honestly, I hate Valentines Day. There's waaaay too much riding on this day now. People get all bent out of shape if they don't receive the 'perfect' gift. I know some ladies that have even broken up with their mates because they did not get some sparkly rock for their hand. How's THAT for pressure?

    Recently, Something Awful.com (which is NOT a safe place for anyone under 18) did a Photoshop Phriday about Star Wars Valentines cards. Pefect timing. Estrella War...Star Wars....coincidence?

    I think not.

    Send your valentine a Star Wars Valentine! Because geeks are sexy.....

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.