Tweets, for your perusal...

    follow me on Twitter

    Like this blog? Help support it!

    Things I like on Etsy

    Saturday, January 22, 2011

    Purging the Hoard

    Alright, I admit it, I've pretty much sucked at blogging for the last, oh, couple of years.

    I've gotten hooked by the Twitter/Facebook microblogging stuff that all the cool kids are doing nowadays.  I don't go to too many medieval or SCA events lately, either, being so broke from this lame economy. So I decided to start selling my stuff. But with stories. And I didn't want to clutter up this blog (which desperately needs a clean-up) with more unrelated-to-anachronisms type content.

    So without further adieu, I present Purging the Hoard, where you can learn about (and even buy) the weird stuff I've kept, hoarded or been gifted that have outlived their usefulness to me.

    It's of course a little spare in there right now, but I'm hoping you'll subscribe so that you don't miss any stories of my stuff! And please pass along any posts/items to others who might enjoy reading about them. Thank you all for your continued patronage!

    1 comment:

    1. You are too funny... well, we all suck at something... for me it would be being able to resist Hoarding beautiful things & then successfully purging them, though I put forth what I like to feel is a valiant effort *smiles*... oh, and knowing what certain words even mean, such as Anachronism *winks*... I'll have to now look it up since I don't have a clue! *LOL*

      Thanks for becoming my 200th Supporter on my Blog... WOW, when my G-Kids dragged me kicking & screaming into the 21st Century *it is the 21st Century right??? winks* I resisted strongly... only to discover that such things that all the cool peeps are doing is actually quite enjoyable & expands my creative outlet... so now I'm all over it! *Smiles* Hey, who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks...

      Now I'm trying to resist the urge to go over to your "Purging The Hoard" site & risk further adding to my own Hoard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *LOL*

      Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

      ReplyDelete

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.